Private One-On-One Lessons or Group Workshop and Masterclass Courses available
BEGINNER – LEVELS I II III
Basic theory and sight reading as an introduction to the building blocks of music, intervals, scales, triads, rhythm and meter will be explored.
Assigned exercises will help develop a comprehensive understanding.
INTERMEDIATE – LEVELS I II
All major and minor scales and arpeggios. Diatonic and related scales, harmonic progressions, elements of voice leading. Piano solo works of contrasting styles.
ADVANCED & PROFESSIONAL
This program introduces mathematical logic to all materials of music and their functions.
• Theory of melody & harmony, composition and improvisation.
• Advanced voicing techniques.
• Orchestration and arranging.
• STRUCTURE OF MELODY – Study of the general properties of melody with respect to its convertibility to other forms.
• MUSICAL STRUCTURES AND PROCESSES – Mathematical approaches to scales and rhythms.
• IMPROVISATION by means of Geometrical Inversions.
• IMPROVISATION with Expansions/Contractions on Melodic Forms.
For more information and pricing contact us below: