ADVANCED & PROFESSIONAL
This program introduces mathematical logic to all materials of music and their functions.
• Theory of melody & harmony, composition and improvisation.
• Advanced voicing techniques.
• Orchestration and arranging.
• STRUCTURE OF MELODY – Study of the general properties of melody with respect to its convertibility to other forms.
• MUSICAL STRUCTURES AND PROCESSES – Mathematical approaches to scales and rhythms.
• IMPROVISATION by means of Geometrical Inversions.
• IMPROVISATION with Expansions/Contractions on Melodic Forms.